Chulmleigh firefighters called to chimney fire in Wembworthy
Firefighters were called to a chimney fire at a property in Wembworthy yesterday evening.
One fire engine from Chulmleigh attended the property in the village at around 5.20pm.
Fire crews used one hose reel, jet, small tools, a ladder, and a thermal imaging camera to put the fire out.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the fire involved a wood burning stove.
£3 Off Instant Passport / ID Photos - Fully Guaranteed ServiceView details
Don't trust the photo booths? Get set for your Summer Holidays with J&A Cameras. We are offering £3 Off our Passport Office Approved Instore Passport Photo Service so come in and get it done properly!
Terms: Instant passport photos guaranteed to be correct with the passport office, or we will re-take them for free. No refunds will be given as an alternative. Valid until June 30th 2013.
Contact: 01271 447066
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Nobody was injured in the fire.