Crews called out to two chimney fires
FIRE crews were called to two chimney fires on Wednesday night last week.
The first fire broke out at Glebe House in Abbotsham, near Bideford, at 6.10pm which had been caused by a cooking range.
A fire engine and crew from Bideford attended the incident.
The second chimney fire occurred at South Hill Cottages in Little Torrington, at 5am on Thursday morning which a fire engine and crew from Torrington attended.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
The fire had begun in the chimney itself and crews extinguished it from the grate.
After extinguishing both fires the crews gave the occupants advice on how to prevent chimney fires.