Dishwasher fire damages kitchen at Chulmleigh property
Firefighters were called to reports of a kitchen fire at a property in Chulmleigh this afternoon.
Fire crews from Chulmleigh, Witheridge and South Molton attended the property, called The Chimes, in Cricket Close just before 2pm.
Upon arrival, firefighters found the house heavily smoke-logged and a dishwasher on fire.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said approximately 10% of the kitchen was destroyed by the fire and a further 40% was damaged by smoke.