Family poisoned by carbon monoxide in Lapford
THREE fire engines attended a property in Lapford, near Crediton, in the early hours of this morning after a carbon monoxide alarm sounded.
Fire crews from Chulmleigh, Crediton and South Molton arrived at the scene in Moorland View just before 3am.
The occupiers, two adults and two children, had opened the windows to ventilate the house but wished it to be checked and an ambulance was sent for.
The fire crews discovered the carbon monoxide had leaked from a coal fired range cooker. They extinguished the fire in the cooker and ventilated the property using two breathing apparatus, one gas detector, one covering jet, and one hose real were used.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
The occupiers were treated by paramedics for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning and were then looked after by neighbours.