Firefighters called to Woodford Bridge Hotel near Holsworthy
A hotel near Holsworthy was evacuated in the early hours of this morning following reports of a fire.
Firefighters from Holsworthy and Torrington were called to Woodford Bridge Hotel & Country Club in Milton Damerel after the fire alarms started sounding.
Upon arrival, crews found a smouldering electrical wire in a central heating pump in the ground floor boiler room of the hotel complex.
The overheated wire had set off the sensitive alarms at the thatched roof property.
£3 Off Instant Passport / ID Photos - Fully Guaranteed ServiceView details
Don't trust the photo booths? Get set for your Summer Holidays with J&A Cameras. We are offering £3 Off our Passport Office Approved Instore Passport Photo Service so come in and get it done properly!
Terms: Instant passport photos guaranteed to be correct with the passport office, or we will re-take them for free. No refunds will be given as an alternative.
Contact: 01271 447066
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Firefighters isolated the electricity supply and left the incident in the hands of the hotel owners.
Nobody was injured.