Firefighters called to chimney fire near Beaworthy
Firefighters were called to a chimney fire near Beaworthy last night.
Crews from Hatherleigh, Holsworthy and Okehampton were called to a property in West Chilla at around 9.40pm following reports a fire had spread from the chimney to the chimney breast.
Upon arrival, crews confirmed the fire was confined to the chimney and set about extinguishing it with one hose reel jet.
Firefighters also used a ladder to access the chimney and small tools, as well as a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
Any current pupil introducing a new pupil to the school receives 1 free hour should that pupil take up lessons with Accord. No Limit on amount of pupils or free hours.
Terms: Introduced pupil must take up lessons with Accord and not just an introduction.
Contact: 01237 870656
Valid until: Sunday, June 01 2014
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the cause of the fire was believed to be accidental.