Firefighters tackle chimney fire at Hatherleigh property
Firefighters were called to a property in Hatherleigh yesterday evening following reports of a chimney fire.
One fire engine from the town attended the property in Park Road just before 6pm after the occupant rang 999 reporting their chimney on fire.
Upon arrival, firefighters confirmed the fire involved a wood burner.
They used chimney gear, one hose reel jet, a thermal imaging camera, small tools and a ladder to extinguish the blaze and inspect the chimney pot.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Crews gave the homeowner safety advice and left the duty of the care with them.