Mum and son treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Instow
A mum and her son had to be treated for the possible effects of carbon monoxide poisoning in Instow last night.
Two fire crews from Bideford and one from Barnstaple were called to a property in Worlington Cross at around 11.20pm after receiving a report from the occupant that the carbon monoxide detector alarm was sounding.
The mum and son were evacuated from the two-storey property.
Fire crews called an ambulance as a precaution and both were treated at the scene for the possible effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Fire crews entered the property wearing two breathing apparatus sets and used one hose reel jet.
Crews confirmed traces of a small amount of carbon monoxide around an open fire in the ground floor living room and removed the contents of the hearth to open air.