Suspected carbon monoxide leak in Ilfracombe
Fire crews were called to a property in Ilfracombe today following a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
They were alerted after a carbon monoxide detector was activated in the property in Regency Court, Ilfracombe.
Two crews attended the scene at around 4.35pm and checked the property using breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.
They checked the property's cooker and ventilated the building until the detector level read zero.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013