Village firefighters called to two fires just minutes apart
Fire crews from Witheridge were called to two fires straight after each other this afternoon.
The first was around 3pm at a house on Campellhayes Hill in Witheridge where oil had leaked into an oil fired stove.
The Witheridge crew, who were joined by two fire engines from Tiverton, extinguished the fire using dry powder and made the stove safe.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Straight afterwards the Witheridge crew were called to reports of a chimney fire at a house on Beacon Rise in Chulmleigh.
Crews arrived around 4.30pm and extinguished the fire from the hearth.