Witheridge firemen put out chimney fire at Doctors Corner
A CHIMNEY fire at a house in Doctors Corner, near Witheridge, was put out by firemen from Witheridge Fire Station this morning.
The crew were called out at 7.40am this morning after a report the fire had taken hold in the chimney of Summermoor House.
Upon arrival, the crew found the chimney fire involved a wood burner and used a thermal imaging camera, small tools, chimney equipment, and a 135 metre ladder to extinguish the fire and any hotspots.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013