Fire crews called to gas leak at Barnstaple property
Fire crews from Barnstaple were called to reports of a gas leak at a property in the town this afternoon.
Two fire engines from the town attended the property in St Marys Road shortly after 3pm.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a defective gas cooker.
Fire crews wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel jet and one gas detector to make the premises safe.
£3 Off Instant Passport / ID Photos - Fully Guaranteed ServiceView details
Don't trust the photo booths? Get set for your Summer Holidays with J&A Cameras. We are offering £3 Off our Passport Office Approved Instore Passport Photo Service so come in and get it done properly!
Terms: Instant passport photos guaranteed to be correct with the passport office, or we will re-take them for free. No refunds will be given as an alternative.
Contact: 01271 447066
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Crews also isolated the gas supply before leaving the property in the hands of the owners.