Fire crews called to smoke-logged bungalow in South Molton
Firefighters were called to reports of a bungalow fire in South Molton yesterday evening.
One fire crew from South Molton and two from Barnstaple were called to the property at Cottage Homes at around 5.15pm.
Upon arrival, firefighters found the bungalow smoke-logged and an alarm sounding. The fire service said there was also a concern of a possible carbon monoxide leak.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to enter the property and used a gas detector.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
No reading was found on the gas detector and fire crews said they believed the smoke was caused by a faulty kettle.