Two fire engines attend chimney fire near Barnstaple
Fire fighters from Barnstaple attended a chimney fire this evening at a thatched property in Prixford, near Barnstaple.
The two crews were called out at 7.45pm and discovered the blaze had not reached the thatched roof.
The fire was extinguished by the crews using chimney gear and one hose reel jet to dampen down the surrounding thatch.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013